NDA is the joint service training institute of Indian Where Cadet of Airforce, Navy, and Army were get trained together.NDA is the First tri-Service academy in the world. Location:- Khadakwasla, Pune, Maharashtra
Established:- 7 December 1954Motto:- Service Before Self ( Seva Parmo Dharma)
Admission Process And Eligibility
- Only those children who have passed class 10 will be able to apply for this.
- To apply in this, your age is 16and a half and 19 and a half
- Every year a written exam is conducted by UPSC, in which the children who pass have to give an interview Which is done by the service selection board .
- In this you have a lot of tests which you have to pass like Psychological Testing, Medical Test,Social Test, General Ability Test.
- Through this exam you will get job with 3 stars in the rank of officer in all three services.
- If you want to go to the Air Force, then you will go to an officer rank in that too. If you want to join the army then you will also go to the rank of officer with three satrs.If you like navy then you can prepare for it through this exam if you pass from everywhere then you will be made navy officer
Only Boys Can Apply
Can girls also apply for NDA?
No, But On the 18th of August Supreme Court Passes INTERIM Order Allowing Girls to Appear For NDA. Meaning of Interim Order – It means the Temporary Order.
How to Apply ?
Keep in mind that your age should be more than sixteen and a half and less than nineteen and you have passed 10th class only then you will be able to apply otherwise you will not be eligible to apply in NDA
- First of all you have to keep this information that when NDA form is coming out.
- You have to go to NDA’s official website NDA nic .in, from there you will fill the form, after that you will be issued admit card after a few days by nda ke then you will take your application from the internet.You will find the application number in it, after filling it, you will take the admit card and with it you will go to give the exam.
If you will not carry the admit card then you will not be allowed to give the exam and you have to take your Aadhar card along with it.
What happens if you pass the written exam in NDA?
Like I told earlier that you will have a test, you will be called with it, for a few days, all your tests will be taken in it. If you pass all the tests, then you should be called for 1 year training.After that you will be sent for service
If you score 95% in the 12th exam then you will be allowed to give a direct interview and test.